***GLAMOR'LUSH', FABU'LUSH', ADVENTUR'LUSH', 'LUSH'OUS STATE OF LIVING! SIMPLY 'LUSH'!***

***Identifying 'lush'ousness everyday, everywhere!***

***

*Glamorously Fun*


Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Remnants, and Crushes.


Remnants from Mother's Day--flowers,
that my husband actually arranged in this vase,
still thriving!
























I'm crazy about this fabric.


JARDIN CHINOIS CREAM BY LEE JOFA
























And, I'm completely in love with this
door knocker, the door design and the color (of course)!!!























Yes,

I'm in love.......I have a crush on these.

L'ICONA/Salvatore Ferragamo






















Yes, I have a crush. They're so versatile!












































































They have a multitude of color choices to dress up, or dress casual, add classic glamour, or smart sex-appeal.  I WANT these!!

Just girl talk--sharing--coffee talk--that's all!

Hope your day is crush-filled!! xo